Free Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play for free!! XD From wolves, to cats, to humans, to unicorns, and anything you want! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ Empty
PostSubject: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖   ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:29 pm

Story

"Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great."
He lifts your hair, and whisperes something into your ear. You giggle. "You know I have an english finall. I have to focus." He kisses you again, and you smile. Feeling the wind, and the flowers brush up agenst your back, as you lay there in the sun. "Marry Me." He buts in. Your shocked, and know that he is an immortal. You think to your self for a second. "No." He is shocked too, but laughs. "Marry me." He tries again. "Change me." He is stuned, and now knows you know his secrete. Will you change her?

Table of Contents
Post One
  • Story
    Table of Contents

Post Two
  • The Mansion

Post Three
  • Rule
    Species
    Rule of Love
    Skelly

Post Four
  • My Characters
Back to top Go down
https://onrpfree.rpg-board.net
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖   ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Post Two :: The Mansion.

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ Mansion_3-thumb5
❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ Big_pool_villa_at_night
❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ Huge-kitchen
❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ Hometheater
❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ Palace_0306_13
❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ Creative-master-pools
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖   ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Post Three :: The Rules.

Rule Number One. Look... People.. This rule Is the MOST important in my book. The Guys, Are The ONLY ones (To start off) with Immortatily. Okay? Got It?! Good!! Oh yeah, and NO TEXT TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rule Number Two. NOOOOOO And I Mean NOOO!!!
  • Cursing
    Fighting
    Fighting in OOC
    Killing
    Sex Other then Fades To Black
    Details on Child Birth,
    Etc.

Rule Number Three...... HAVE FUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Three :: Species

• Werewolves
    Vampires
    Nekos
    Witches
    Wizards
    Shape Shifters
    Ask For Others

Post Three :: Rules of Love

.♥.Kiss on the lips = i love you
.♥.Kiss on the ear = you are special
.♥.Kiss on the nose = Laughter
.♥.Kiss on the cheek = Friends
.♥.Kiss on the forhead = i comfort you
.♥.Kiss on the neck = i want you
.♥.Kiss on the shoulder = you are wonderful
.♥.Kiss anywhere else = be careful
.♥.Play arounds with hair = cant live without you
.♥.Holding Hands = Happiness
.♥.Arms around waist = you are mine i need you
.♥.A hug=i care
.♥.Smiling at each other = i like you
.♥.WINKS= Flirtation
.♥.Looking around = hiding true feeling
.♥.Tender kiss on the side of your lips = your mine
.♥.Tear Drop = im losing you
.♥.Crying = I lost you

Post Three :: Skelly

Name:
Crush:
Species:
Immortal?:
Boyfriend/Girlfirend:
Married?:
Kids:
Parents:
Siblings:
History:
Personality:
Tattoos:
Looks/Description:
Other:
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖   ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Post Four :: My Characters!!

Name: Kaylin Creao
Crush: None
Species: None (Wants to be a Werewolf)
Immortal?: No
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: None
Married?: Nope
Kids: She got pregnate from her ex-boyfriend
Parents: Dead
Siblings: Aaron
History: She grows.
Personality: Meet her.
Tattoos: One on her back sholder, of a wolf.
Look:
❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ Emo%2Bgirl
❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ 000012056293
Other: Aaron is her brother.

Name: Aaron Creao
Species: Werewolf
Immortal?: Yes
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: None
Married?: No
Kids: None
Parents: Dead
Siblings: Kaylin
History: He grows
Personality: Meet Him.
Tattoos: None
Look:
❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ Conner
Other: Kaylin is his sister.

Last edited by In-Need-Of-A-Chance on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Momoz27

Momoz27

PostSubject: Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖   ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:55 pm

Name: Korina Santin
[s]Crush:[/s]
Species: Neko
Immortal?: No
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: Russ
Kids: Yes
Parents: It's complicated
Siblings: None
[s]History:[/s]
Personality: Korina is the type of creative, interesting, unique girl. Whereas most girls live a similar life, she is quite out of the ordinary
Tattoos: "dicitur omnibus mori" in cursive on the back of her neck
Looks/Description:❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ Dinosaur
Other: Nope

Name: Russ Johnston
Species: Werewolf
Immortal?: Yes
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: Korina
Kids: Almost Very Happy
Parents: Away...
Siblings: None
History: (You'll find out)
Personality: Considerate, romantic, funny
Tattoos:None
Looks/Description: Long-ish black hair, smooth skin, tall, skinny, brown eyes
Other:
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖   ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Accepted. DURH!!!
Back to top Go down
Momoz27

Momoz27

PostSubject: Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖   ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:17 pm

(XDD)

KORINA: She lay in her room , rubbing her belly and suddenly having a craving for tomatoes

RUSS: Comes in with a tray of breakfast for Korina I made you some breakfast! Egg and cheese sandwich, orange juice, waffles, and a side of sliced tomatoes!

KORINA: YAY! You came at a PERFECT time! She laughed

RUSS: Cool! He sighed, worrying he'd made a HUGE home-made breakfast for 2 hours and come to figure out that she wasn't hungry, or was feeling nausious. He leaned over and kissed her
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖   ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:38 pm

(( OOC:: Meh is Sorry, but Meh have One Question... Are your characters going to breake up? I don't really undertand the whole point of you having your own characters date.... O.o XD ))
Back to top Go down
Momoz27

Momoz27

PostSubject: Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖   ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:56 pm

(I thought they were supposed to be the pregnant girl and the guy who impregnated her O.o)
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖   ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:21 pm

(( OOC :: Not tectanlly. The story isn't how you got here, but for the future. You know? It's for when you DO et a boyfriend / Girlfriend. You know? Lol I say that alot... xDD ))
Back to top Go down
Momoz27

Momoz27

PostSubject: Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖   ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:23 pm

(I got a surprise coming up, then...and it's not neccassarily a break up ;D)
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖   ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:19 pm

(( Okay?? Razz ))

Kaylin

She walked around outside the mansion, holding her stomach, as she walks around in her sports bra, and short shorts.
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖   ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:02 pm

Kaylin ::

She looked around the living room, as she sat down, and layed on her back. Rubbing her stomach. She began to hum lightly to herself, and to the baby. She herd scratching at the frot door, and jumped lightly. She walked to the door, and herd a whine. She gasped lightly, and opened the door. There, laid a little puppy, not even 4 weeks old. She awwed. and picked the puppy up, and took him inside. Grabed blankets for the wet dog, and a towel, used the towel to dry him off, and them used the blankets to wrap him up in, and sat on the couch with him at her side.

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ Australian-shepherd-puppy
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖   ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Name: Chaser (Chase) James || Bently Shane.
Crush: None yet || Nope!
Species: Vampire || Werewolf Baby!
Immortal?: Yes || Not really.
Boyfriend/Girlfirend: None || No
Married?: No || No
Kids: None || No
Parents: None || They died.
Siblings: None || None
History: NO! || NUN YA!
Personality: Meet Me! || Meet Me.
Tattoos: None || None.
Looks/Description:

Chase ::

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ Alex-Evans-alex-evans-829207_300_411

Bently:

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ 2699212
Other: They are Best Friends.
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖   ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:45 pm

Kaylin ::

She was walking her new puppy, Spirit, outside, when a car pulled up. She was slightly stuned to find out that someone new has arrived at the mansion. Make that two. As two guys slowly got out of the car, Kaylin turned away, and went back t walking her puppy. She didn't turn back, untill she felt that someone was staring at her.

He had gotten out of the car first, and had spotted Kaylin. He smiled at her, as she turned around, and went to get his friend attention. "Bently!" He whispered. "Look at the hottie over there!" They both glanced and smiled.

Bently ::

He couldn't take his eyes off of her. He was sure it was freaking her out, but she didn't seem to notice. He smiled, and Chase interupted him.

He had swung his hand infront of his face. "Dude, Are you okay?" He asked. The only responce he got, was a nod, and then he began to walk to the door, of the mansion, his friend not far behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖   ❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖ Empty

Back to top Go down

❖ღ❖ || Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. From what I have tasted of desire, I hold with thoese who favor fire. But if I'd had to parrish twice. I think I know enough of hate, to say that destruction, Ice... is also great. || ❖ღ❖
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Role Playing :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: