Here you can role play for free!! XD From wolves, to cats, to humans, to unicorns, and anything you want! :)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Zenyn Mansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Momoz27

PostSubject: The Zenyn Mansion   Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Welcome!
I hope you live through your stay Cool

Story::
One day, just like every other, a group of friends sat under the HUGE willow tree after school. They named the tree Umbra (meaning 'shadow') because--no matter what time of day it was--the tree always provided ample shade for them. The friends were Violet, Seida, Albert, Wood, Kora, and Makinda. They all had one thing in common: their obsession of emotions. For some reason, they all were entrigued with the idea of the human mind, and why it would create the type of thoughts that it did.
Back to the story, they sat under Umbra on another boring day afterschool, and each of them felt very odd. Vioelt felt like she was in love, Seida was oddly shy feeling, Albert was thinking violent thoughts, Wood almost had an urge to shout out his joy to the world, Kora was feeling extremely depressed, and Makinda looked around at their new states of being in total confusion. Suddenly, the hole that was in Umbra where owls usually nest in began to widen at a rapid speed, and without warning, it sucked them all in. Little did they know that Umbra was a possessed tree, put under a wicked spell that caused it to suck in any being that sit atop it's roots for more than 90 moonlights. And, of course, Violet, Seida, Albert, Wood, Kora, and Makinda did just that, unknowing of the confusion they would now go through, because part of the curse states that they must all be cursed with the 6 main emotions of life: Joy, depression, anger, shyness, confusion, and love. Now, they would join together in a world called Motus. Their new lives would now begin in the Zenyn (zen-in) Mansion, and so will yours.

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Form

•Full Name::
•Nickname::
•Your Emotion(Can be any in the world, including the 6 main ones)::
•Over-all Personality::
•Species::
•Other::
•Looks(From Photobucket, or decribe)

My Characters

•Full Name:: Violet Angelina Smith
•Nickname:: Whatever you call me Razz
•Your Emotion:: Love
•Over-all Personality::Rose is quite angelic and also sensual Wink
•Species:: Angel/Human
•Other:: None
•Looks::

•Full Name:: Seida Akira Natadara
•Nickname:: None
•Your Emotion::Shy
•Over-all Personality:: Though Seida is shy, her singing ability is great enough to make angels tear up
•Species:: Neko (cat/human)
•Other:: She is from Japan (she writes her name 'セイダ')

•Full Name::Albert Kodi Jioffi
•Nickname:: Al (only by his dad -_-)
•Your Emotion::Anger
•Over-all Personality::Albert is the jock-typed guy but he's really funny!
•Species::Human
•Other::None

•Full Name::Wood Hunter James
•Nickname:: Hunter
•Your Emotion::Joy
•Over-all Personality::Wood is always up to cheering people up in any way possible
•Species:: Unknown
•Other:: None

•Full Name:: Kora Mackenzi Armenson
•Nickname:: Ko~Chan (by Seida)
•Your Emotion::Depression
•Over-all Personality::Kora is usually looking down on things, feeling that things can't be fixed
•Species:: Vampire
•Other:: Vegetarian (with blood as an acception, though she hasn't tasted it yet)

•Full Name:: Makinda Langley Chrustin (true-stin)
•Nickname:: Makkie
•Your Emotion::Confusion
•Over-all Personality::Makinda is easy to fool or convince, which is a major downside
•Species::Werewolf (only in a full moon)
•Other:: Nope
♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X♥X

Zenyn Mansion Looks

FRONT

BACK

INSIDE

POOLS

♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂♀♂

Rules::

No Godmodding!!!
This is a semi-literate roleplay
No killing unless I say you can or that person allows it

That's All For Now...HAVE FUN!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Zenyn Mansion   Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:15 am

•Full Name:: Kaylin Creao © (カイリン)
•Nickname:: Kaylin
•Your Emotion:: Shy
•Over-all Personality:: She is fun, funny, and alot of people compliment her on her looks. She disagrees, because of her glasses, but she can't find for herself, that she is pretty.
•Species:: Werewolf
•Other:: Aaron is her brother
•Looks

•Full Name:: Aaron Creao © (アーロン)
•Nickname:: Aaron
•Your Emotion:: Love
•Over-all Personality:: He is shy, and loves to be alone.
•Species:: Werewolf
•Other:: Kaylin is his sister
•Looks

Last edited by In-Need-Of-A-Chance on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onrpfree.forumotion.com
Momoz27

PostSubject: Re: The Zenyn Mansion   Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Violet

She, along with the others, land on the new ground of Motus WHAAAA! Wh-wh-where are we? Guys? She then realizes that all of her friends are gone.Where did they go?Oh well! For now, I guess I have to live wherever I can. Whatever just happened...I can survive it. Even though I'm clearly in some unreal new world, I always have to remember that I have myself She thought, strong-willed. Violet began walking, and quickly ran into the forest. As soon as the got out, The Zenyn Mansion stood before her. 25 stories of beauty lay in front of her feet. Was this truly a dream? She knocked on the door several times, getting no reply whatsoever. She timidly opened the door, and was surprised to find that this mansion was beautiful, well kept, luxurious, and surprisingly comforting. She walked in Hello? HELLO?!? I guess no one's here...She went inside the elevator and pressed all the buttons. Every time the elevator door opened, she shouted: HELLO?!?!? And got no response, until she stopped at the 25th floor

Kora

Hello? She woke up, drowsily. She observed her surroundings. Around her lay all of her friends besides Violet. She was in a high-up place in a clean room. Violet then opened the door. VIOLET! Where are we? I'm scared! Please help!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Zenyn Mansion   Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:29 pm

Kaylin

She woke up on the hard, cold floor. With a sharp pain in her leg, as she tried to move. She screamed, and tryed to get up. She thought this was just a horable dream. She screamed again, but not from her leg. She grabed her 6 month pregnant stomach, and tightly closed her eyes. "AARON!!!!!!!!" She called in disbelife. "AARON!!!" She tried again

Back to top Go down
Momoz27

PostSubject: Re: The Zenyn Mansion   Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:33 pm

ALL

Hear a scream nearby

Violet

There's NO time for questions, Kora! Someone needs more help! She rushes downstairs as fast as possible and opens the door where she heard the scream A-are you okay????

Everyone else wakes up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Zenyn Mansion   Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Kaylin

She looks up at the female, a painful look on her face, she grabs her stomach again, and sits up, fast, to look at her leg. Bleeding baddly. As thought she fell out of the sky, and landed on glass. (o.O) "No.." She mumbled, and held onto her stomach again. "Aaron?" She whispered for her brother.
Back to top Go down
Momoz27

PostSubject: Re: The Zenyn Mansion   Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:59 pm

(OOC: My computer logs off in two minutes -_- I'll be on tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Zenyn Mansion   Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:03 pm

( Sad Bye Buddy..... I'll see you tomorrow. Sad )
Back to top Go down
Momoz27

PostSubject: Re: The Zenyn Mansion   Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:05 pm

Violet

Violet looked around in confusion Y-y-you're pregnant! She blaintly commented, pointing Kaylin's belly What can I do to help? She asked in a rushed tone

Kora

Guys, where are we?

Albert

You think we know?!?!?! Shut up and try to figure out a way to get us all calmed down instead of worrying like a lunatic!

Makinda

Aren't you the one being the lunatic, Albert?

Albert

He pinched the bridge of his nose Okay, look! I'm just saying, if we keep panicking, all that's gonna happen is us being stuck here...so we first gotta figure out where we are. Seida, Mapquest where home is, and tell me how far away of a drive it estimates.

Seida

Erm...I don't know how to tell you this, but all that came up was question marks...

They all felt a weight on their shoulders. They truly were lost
Back to top Go down
View user profile
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Zenyn Mansion   Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:35 pm

( OOC: Sorry, ot cought up in a drawing moment. Razz )

Kaylin

She looked at her, when she told her that she was pregnant, with a look on her face that sort of said, "No Duh." And mumbled under her breath. "There isn't anything you can really do about it...." She sounded alot calmer. She was feeling better, as though, she was instintly healing herself. She looked at her what was bleeding leg, and the scar was gone. Not a drop of blood on her leg. "It's Amazing to be a Werewolf" She thought, and giggled lightly. "If you could just, help me inside?" She started. "I saw there was a mansion close by..." She was lost on what to do next. She didn't even know where her own brother was.
Back to top Go down
Momoz27

PostSubject: Re: The Zenyn Mansion   Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:00 pm

Violet

She was slightly confused at why Kaylin's scars and blood and pain had dissappeared, but she shrugged it off Yeah, I bring you there...She said calmy in response. She held Kaylin's arm and pulled her up with much effort, since she weighed about 40 more pounds because of the baby. What's yer' name by the way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Zenyn Mansion   Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Kaylin

She looked at her. "Kaylin... And You?" She asked in wonder, and slight disbeliefe.
Back to top Go down
Momoz27

PostSubject: Re: The Zenyn Mansion   Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Violet

I...I'm Violet She struggled to say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Zenyn Mansion   Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:15 pm

Kaylin

She moaned, and held her stomach tightly. She whinced as the baby kicked hard. "Is there anyone else here? Or is it just you and me??" She asked, not mentioning her brother.

Aaron

He wondered around the forest by the mansion. He called out a few times, but was too deep for anyone to hear him. He was worried about his sister, and wanted to get to her as soon as he could.

(( They arn't really brother and sister, they just act like it. And have the same last name. Kaylin was addopted at 17... ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Zenyn Mansion   

Back to top Go down

The Zenyn Mansion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1