Free Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can role play for free!! XD From wolves, to cats, to humans, to unicorns, and anything you want! :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* Empty
PostSubject: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:19 pm

This is some what of an example, but it can also be a true role play.

Welcome to the White Fang Wolf Pack. Alpha of Aleu and ??

Table of Contents.

• Post One ::

Territory
  • Post Two ::

Rules
  • Post Three ::

Ranks
  • Post Four ::

Skelly (Character Sheet)
  • Post Five ::

My Wolves

Last edited by Morgan on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://onrpfree.rpg-board.net
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Post One :: Territory

White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* Wolf_pack
White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* Venegia0010_1_
White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* Wolves_den

Will Add More As The Pack Progresses. Smile
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Post Two :: Rules

• Rule One ::

This is going to be a literate role play let alone a role play at all. Literate means, typing details. More then 4 sentences per character you role play.
  • Rule Two ::

No God moddling. Which means you can't rule the world, and you can't pick a fight with the Alpha, and win. Yeah, good luck with that! Anyways, follow OnRP rules. Have fun, be safe, and don't kill anyone.
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:34 pm

Post Three :: Ranks.

This is going to be a relistict role play. No powers, no excessive ranks, of wolves. You know. The basics!

Wolf Ranking System

Alpha Pair:
Male and Female leaders of the pack. They often bond, or mate, for life, until either one dies.

Young Subordinates:
Male and Females, including the Beta Wolf (the second-ranking wolf)

Juveniles and Pups:
Both sexes. Ranks within this position can range anywhere from scout to caretaker ((except for pups. Until they grow older, they just remain the 'pack pups')).

The Omega Wolf:
Male or Female scapegoat (bears the brunt of the pack's frustrations and harassment and may be the last to feed, or will go without food when it is scarce).
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Post Four :: Skelly (Character Sheet)

Everyone needs a Skelly when they first join. You need a skelly to make a character, and to make a good roleplay. You have to edit the skelly, and rember your characters names. So please, rember where your characters are. Smile Thank you.

Name ::
Mate ::
Crush ::
Pups ::
Personality :: (Please Fill out.)
History :: (Optional)
Looks :: (Find on either Photobucket.com or google.com/images)
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Post Five :: My Characters.

Name :: Aleu
Mate :: Azul
Crush :: Azul
Pups :: 4, Kaylin, Shadow, Shane, and Callico
Kaylin ::

White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* 97-110-08

Shadow and Shane :: (In Order)

White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* Wolf%20cubs%20sp%20418001

And Callico ::

White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* White-Wolf-Pup-wolves-7570936-640-480

Personality :: She is the Alpha, so she is very agressave get on her bad side, and can and Will take you down.
History :: She growls
Looks ::
White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* -white-wolf
White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* 542525

Name :: Chaser (Or Chase)
Mate :: Cleo
Crush :: Cleo
Pups :: None.
Personality :: He is very agressive, but a sweet heart when you get to know him.History :: He growls
White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* Wolfi1ny2
White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* Black-Wolf-Walking
Other :: He is Blind, and Aleu's Brother.

Name :: Melody
Mate ::
Crush ::
Personality :: She is very shy.
White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* Animals_canids-wolf-rayna
White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* Timber-Wolf2

Last edited by In-Need-Of-A-Chance on Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:33 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 10:36 am

Aleu

Aleu roamed aroung her territory, her paws hurt, and she didn't and wasn't sure what she was going to do to help her pack grow. She whined in her thought, and was wondering how she was going to help her pack. She roamed again, around trees. She layed under the shade of the biggest Oak tree. She limped slightly, as she tryed to lay down.
Back to top Go down
Momoz27

Momoz27

PostSubject: Joining   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:40 pm

Name :: Destiny
Mate :: none
Crush :: none
Pups :: none
Personality :: Destiny was given her name for a reason; she believes in destiny and fate keeping her alive, well, and joyful. She beleives destiny will find her the mate that she's been searching for ever since she was a 'teen'
History :: Too average :\
Looks ::White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* Black-wolf

Name :: Eve
Mate :: None
Crush :: A wold of another pack named "Ashanti"
Pups :: Destiny (but she has grown to a young adult now because Eve had her child when she was very young)
Personality :: Eve is strong hearted and won't allow anyone to harm her pack. She is vicious when she needs to be, and caring anytime else
History :: Eve was in the Cinder Pack before it was destroyed. Her mate, Aries, was killed in the incodent while Eve was pregnant with Destiny. Eve never told Destiny of this
Looks ::White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* Wolf-BlueEyes

Name :: Dakoda
Mate :: none
Crush :: none
Pups :: none
Personality :: Dakota is true to the soul, meaning nature is what he depends on in his life. He is a master at medicine making
History :: Dakoda is a lone wolf, escaping his parents' authority as a pup. Ever since, he's learned thouroughly about nature, and used this gift to survive by himself
Looks ::White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* RedWolfAB

Last edited by Momoz27 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Momoz27

Momoz27

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Eve

Sees Aleu and instinctively growls, but then stops as she notices Alue is part of the pack Hello, I'm Eve She says to Aleu in a low, monotone voice
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:00 am

Aleu

She growls before she sees the Fae. As she begins to talk, Aleu turns. "Eve...." She let the Fae's Name roll on her tounge, then she stopes, and stands taller then the Fae. "Aleu. Alpha Fae of White Fang" She spoke to the Fae, then noticed others with her. "Who are they?" She asked. "Are you all looking for a pack?" She made it seem as though she didn't want members, but she needed them. She wasn't the most friendly wolf, but she was kind when you got to know her. She moved from her shade, and to the Fae, and others. She tilted her head to see if she could look at the others in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Momoz27

Momoz27

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Eve

She bowed her head, being in the presence of an Alpha. Yes, my daughter and I are in search of a home.

Destiny

Walks up to Eve Mother, who is this?

Eve

This is the Alpha Fae, darling. Her name is Aleu.

Destiny

Bows her head as well Nice to meet you, Aleu!

Dakoda

He wanders off in the distance, being near to Aleu, Destiny, and Eve, but not close enough to notice them
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Aleu

She Smiled at them both. "It is nice to meet you too." She smiled again, and pirked her head up, she cought a whif of other wolf, she grinned to herself. He didn't have a bad ora. She could close her eyes, and see the oras around her. She smiled, and opened her eyes again, she led the others to a empty den. "I will be back momentarly." She added before she took off to the deeper part of the woods. He was close and she could feel it.
Back to top Go down
Momoz27

Momoz27

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:29 pm

(OOC: I can stay on for a while now Very Happy)

Dakota

Heard another wolf padding along. His sense of hearing was hightened extremely more than usual, as a birth defect. Who goes there? He asked, in an attempt to sound brave
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Aleu

She giggled. "Don't Worrry." She smiled to herself, and jumped out infront of the Brute. With a grin on her face, she tilted her head, and sniffed him. "Hmm..." She thought for a moment. "Not from around here?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Momoz27

Momoz27

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Dakota

Ah, you have a good sense of smell, I see! Yeah, I'm a lone wolf. But don't worry, I'm not like most of the over-territorial type of lone wolves. I'm a healer. It's a pleasure to meet you, do you lead this pack?
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:44 pm

Aleu

She nodded proudly. "Aleu, Alpha Fae, of White Fang." She smiled once again "It's my pleasure to take you to my pack." She smiled again. "That's if... You want to go." She smiled once again.
Back to top Go down
Momoz27

Momoz27

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:58 pm

Dakota

Of course! he beamed I was searching for the right pack, mostly for a mate he explained because I've always wanted two things in my life: true love and someone to share joy with
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Aleu

She sighed, at his quote, she had to think. She smiled lightly back at him, nuzzled him, and smiled. "You will find someone." She was blind, but no one could tell. And she hated to tell people. "Here, just follow me." she smiled again, and stated to walk twords the others, She moved her way through with her eyes closed. She felt the vibrations in the ground, and 'saw' where everything was. She made her way through, and stoped at the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Momoz27

Momoz27

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Dakota

He trailed behind her, not knowing what to expect of this new landscape
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Aleu

She smiled lighty, and as they finally made their first few steps into the territory, and Aleu smiled at the other wolves, and turned over to the Brute. "I'm not sure, I cought your name..." She added as she began to lay down under the shady tree.
Back to top Go down
Shorty624

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Name :: Azul
Mate :: None.
Crush :: I love you Alue I love you
Personality :: He is sweet and will do ANYTHING for the pack and his mate. He loves cubs and is a skilled fighter.
History :: growls
White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* Graceful-wolf

Name :: Cleo
Mate :: None.
Crush :: I love you Chaser I love you
Personality :: she is super sweet and really energized, she wants a good mate who will love her for ever,
White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* Wolf027

Last edited by Shorty624 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Accepted!!!
Back to top Go down
Shorty624

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:06 pm

thank you! ((:
Back to top Go down
In-Need-Of-A-Chance
Admin
In-Need-Of-A-Chance

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:11 pm

Aleu :: She sniffed the air, and looked around. She noticed the slight distence smell of her brother, Chaser. She got excited, and started to look around for any further sight of him. She scowered the edge of the forest, and listened for him.
Back to top Go down
Shorty624

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Azul: hears a wolf in the woods and stops and crouches down on the groundshh...cleo get down now!

Cleo: what? what?? crouches down on the ground next to Azul and peers through the woods
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*   White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp* Empty

Back to top Go down

White Fang Wolf (First Wolf Pack) *Finished, and First ever on OnRp*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Free Role Playing :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: